There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Rowlinson Connor 16 x 8 ft Summerhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: LCCONUNP EAN: 5013856015772
Relax in the Connor Summerhouse (Unpainted) and enjoy taking full advantage of your garden.
Thoughtfully designed, the louvre side panel gives it a light airy feel, so it's particularly attractive for dining or entertaining friends.
While the adjoining storage / hobby room will be so useful for a range of activities.
Fixtures and fittings are high quality with toughened glass and tongue & groove cladding providing an impressive exterior.
Connor Summerhouse Features
- 19mm Tongue & groove cladding
- 19mm tongue & groove floor and roof
- 41mm framing
- Storage / hobby room with lockable double doors
- Can be built with storage area and lounge area on opposite sides
- Untreated natural finish
- Factory painted option available
- Mineral roofing felt
- External Height: 229cm (7ft 6in)
- External Width: 492cm (16ft 2ins)
- External Depth: 246cm (8ft 1in)
- Internal Shelter Height: 213cm (7ft 0ins)
- Internal Shelter Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Internal Shelter Depth: 206cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Store Height: 213cm (7ft 0ins)
- Internal Store Width: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Internal Store Depth: 206cm (6ft 9ins)
- Door Opening Shelter Height: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Shelter Width: 191cm (6ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Store Height: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Store Width: 136cm (4ft 6ins)
- Footprint Width: 452cm (14ft 10ins)
- Footpring Depth: 206cm (6ft 9ins)
- Ideal Base Width: 462cm (15ft 2ins)
- Ideal Base Depth: 216cm (7ft 1in)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 21 - 28 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (1)
Can you make the shed area smaller?We Replied:
Dear Daniel Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the specifications of this summerhouse are standard not bespoke. For your interest, the dimensions of the shelter area are: height: 2130mm (7ft 0ins) x width: 2520mm (8ft 3ins) x depth: 2060mm (6ft 9ins). Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Nathan James DoddWednesday 25th, March, 2015
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question