There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Metal Hot Tub Canopy
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Metal Hot Tub Canopy is superbly designed and sturdily manufactured, providing shade and privacy.
Available in two widths, each built to the same high specifications, the canopies can withstand both sunshine and harsh weather and can be left outside all year.
The polycarbonate roof panels are 6mm thick, shatterproof and virtually unbreakable, they will provide very effective protection from harmful UV rays when you are enjoying the hot tub during the summer months.
Powder coated in an attractive grey, the strong frame is rust resistant and can be anchored to the ground with foot pads that are supplied.
To increase privacy and offer protection from insects, you can option for a netting or curtain set.
Hot Tub Canopy Features:
- Easily Create a Covered Retreat for a Hot Tub or Spa Area
- Ideal for Personal and Holiday Home Settings
- Available in 295cm or 360cm Widths
- Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
- 6mm Thick Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Roof Panels Block Harmful UV Rays
- Rust Resistant Materials for Long Term Use Outdoors
- Anchoring Foot Pads to Bolt Down the Unit to a Hard Standing Floor
- Optional Curtains & Netting Available for Added Privacy
295cm Total Width Dimensions:
- External Width: 295cm (116.1ins)
- External Depth: 295cm (116.1ins)
- External Height: 276cm (108.7ins)
- Internal Width: 270.5cm (106.5ins)
- Internal Depth: 270.5cm (106.5ins)
- Internal Height: 217cm (85.4ins)
360cm Total Width Dimensions:
- External Width: 360cm (141.7ins)
- External Depth: 360cm (141.7ins)
- External Height: 295cm (116.1ins)
- Internal Width: 334cm (131.5ins)
- Internal Depth: 334cm (131.5ins)
- Internal Height: 217cm (85.4ins)
Please Note: Curtains and Netting are sold separately and are shown for demonstration only.
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Size
Would You Like To Add Any Accessories?
Add a touch of extra Privacy to your structure with a set of Nets or Curtains. They're weatherproof and are safe to keep out all year long, although we recommend storing them somewhere dry over the Winter period.
Please Note: Either the nets or the curtains can be fit to the structure at any one time, but unfortunately not both together.
Please Choose Your Palram Delivery Option
Please select the delivery option below which relates to your delivery postcode and area.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. Extra charges will apply to Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Scottish Highlands: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK19-FK21, IV1, IV3-IV56
- Scottish Islands: KW, ZE and HS
- Offshore Islands: GY, JE, TR21-TR25, KA27-KA28, PA20-PA78, PH9, PH15-PH44
- Northern Ireland: All Postcodes
- Isle of Man: IM1-IM9
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question