There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palmako Heidi Garden Building 8.2m x 3.0m
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: PM70-240
'Grand Designs' would be the ideal television programme on which to showcase the Heidi garden building from Palmako.
Part of their Weekend Line, you are immediately impressed by the terrifically large windows that let a huge amount of light into the interior that consists of one large room and another to the side that can be a store room or similar.
The uses that can be made of this striking structure are many and varied, perhaps a gym, and it's certainly bright enough if you are a budding artist or need lots of light for any other activity.
Built from chalet cut weather resistant Nordic Spruce, Violet is both good looking and very strong. Foundations are treated and there are internal threaded rods to combat bad weather.
Quality is all around you with a tongue and groove solid wood floor and roof, a low threshold covered in stainless steel and double glazing sealed with rubber and silicone. A shingle roof pent roof is standard rather than an option.
Heidi Log Cabin Features:
- Beautifully Crafted Nordic Spruce Log Walls
- Thick 70mm Walls
- Solid 19mm Roof Boards Included
- Solid 28mm Floor Boards Included
- Tongue and Groove Floor and Roof Design
- Supplied in a Natural (Untreated) Finish
- Impregnated Foundation Beams for Added Durability
- 4mm Safety Glass Double Glazing Windows & Doors
- Cylinder Door Key Lock and Stainless Steel Door Sill
- 5 Year Guarantee for Peace of Mind
Heidi Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Standard Width: 821cm (26ft 11ins)
- Standard Depth: 300cm (9ft 10ins)
- Width inc Log Overhang: 840cm (27ft 7ins)
- Depth inc Log Overhang: 320cm (10ft 6ins)
- Width inc Roof/Log Overhang: 885cm (29ft)
- Depth inc Roof/Log Overhang: 393cm (12ft 11ins)
- Overall Height: 270cm (8ft 10ins)
- Wall Height: 236cm (7ft 9ins)
- Wall Thickness: 70mm (2.8ins)
- Floor Thickness: 28mm (1.1ins)
- Roof Thickness: 19mm (0.75in)
- Door Opening: 148 x 202cm (4ft 10ins x 6ft 8ins)
- Inside Door Opening: 74cm x 195cm (2ft 5ins x 6ft 5ins)
- Large Fixed Windows: 143cm x 194cm (4ft 8ins x 6ft 4ins)
- Small Fixed Window: 143cm x 42cm (4ft 8ins x 1ft 5ins)
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Roof Material?
Extend the look and durability of your building with Palmako's matching range of roofing options.
Felt - A sheet material supplied on a roll which is normally protected with a fine-mineral finish. It's easy to install by nailing down onto the roof, offering an average lifespan of 5 years. Roof nails sold separately.
Images below are for colour illustration only and the final shade my differ slightly.
Would You Like Any Accessories?
About Palmako Products
All Palmako products, as standard and unless otherwise stated are delivered unassembled in kit form with the timber being unpainted and untreated.
Roofing options such as felt, EPDM and shingles may not come as standard so please check the description carefully.
Depending on the model, we suggest additional extras and accessories to match with your Palmako building such as timber treatment and roofing options - these can be found further down each individual product page.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
FREE Delivery within Mainland England and Wales, excludes Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Offshore Islands and may need to be separately quoted if we can deliver to your area.
Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery to book it in. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase and in certain circumstances photo evidence.
Questions and Answers (1)
Can you fix solar panels to the roof of the Palmako Violet Garden Building or do I need a more substantial option?We Replied:
Dear Neil Thank you for your question. The cabin is not designed to support any structures on the roof. If you were to strengthen the roof, by adding additional timbers on the underside, you would be modifying the structure and therefore invalidating your guarantee. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Robert HallMonday 22nd, June, 2015
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question