There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palmako Emma Garden Building 3.6m x 3.0m
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: FRF34-3832
The Emma 3.6m wide by 3m deep log cabin by Palmako boasts adequate space to use as an extra bedroom, summerhouse, office or gym with substantial specifications.
The Nordic Spruce logs have a chalet cut that increases protection against wind and rain, they also give the cabin a very handsome appearance. With treated foundation joists and wind braces, this is a log cabin that is as robust as it's stylish.
Going into the cabin you'll notice that the low door sill is covered with stainless steel, the frame is laminated and the door has a cylinder lock. Inside there's solid wood 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor boards, and light shines through tilt and turn window which is effective as well as smart.
As standard, this cabin is supplied in a natural timber state with a plain timber roof, however roof felt or shingles are available below as well as wood treatment and rain gutters to further enhance your new building.
Emma Log Cabin Features:
- Beautifully Crafted Nordic Spruce Log Walls
- Solid 19mm Floor and Roof Boards Included
- Tongue and Groove Floor and Roof Design
- Supplied in a Natural (Untreated) Finish
- Impregnated Foundation Beams for Added Durability
- 4mm Safety Glass Double Glazing Windows & Doors
- Cylinder Door Key Lock and Stainless Steel Door Sill
- 5 Year Guarantee for Peace of Mind
Emma Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Standard Width: 360cm (12ft)
- Standard Depth: 300cm (9ft 10ins)
- Width inc Log Overhang: 380cm (12ft 6ins)
- Depth inc Log Overhang: 320cm (10ft 6ins)
- Width inc Roof/Log Overhang: 426cm (14ft)
- Depth inc Roof/Log Overhang: 380cm (12ft 6ins)
- Overall Height: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Wall Height: 205cm (6ft 9ins)
- Wall Thickness: 34mm (1.34ins)
- Roof/Floor Thickness: 19mm (0.75in)
- Door Opening: 151cm x 175cm (4ft 11ins x 5ft 9ins)
- Window Opening: 67cm x 89cm (2ft 2ins x 2ft 11ins)
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Roof Material?
Extend the look and durability of your building with Palmako's matching range of roofing options.
Shingles - Felt shingles are individual sections nailed down together slightly overlapping, giving the appearance of tiles. Boasting an average lifespan of around 20 years, they offer a much longer lifespan than standard felt.
Images below are for colour illustration only and the final shade my differ slightly.
Would You Like Any Accessories?
About Palmako Products
All Palmako products, as standard and unless otherwise stated are delivered unassembled in kit form with the timber being unpainted and untreated.
Roofing options such as felt, EPDM and shingles may not come as standard so please check the description carefully.
Depending on the model, we suggest additional extras and accessories to match with your Palmako building such as timber treatment and roofing options - these can be found further down each individual product page.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
FREE Delivery within Mainland England and Wales, excludes Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Offshore Islands and may need to be separately quoted if we can deliver to your area.
Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery to book it in. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase and in certain circumstances photo evidence.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question