Contemporary, light, stylish can all describe the Melbury Log Cabin from Forest.
With the very best specifications, the cabin uses 44mm machined logs and 28mm tongue and groove flooring, so it has great strength as well as good looks.
Double glazed windows, two fixed and one opening, plus glazed double doors allow plenty of light into what can easily be an office, gym or studio.
High eaves create a great interior space that can have many uses, it'll be up to you to choose which one is best suited to your needs.
Melbury Log Cabin Features:
- Construction Material: 44mm machined logs
- Glazing: Double
- Floor construction: 28mm tongue & groove boards
- Roof construction: 19mm tongue & groove boards
- Roof covering: Grey / green felt shingles
- Doors: Double
- Security: Mortice lock
- Timber: Supplied untreated
Melbury Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Height: 2.50m (8ft 2ins)
- Width: 4.0m (13ft 1in)
- Depth: 3.0m (9ft 10ins)
- Footprint: 4.0m x 3.0m (13ft 1in x 9ft 10ins)
- Eaves Height: 2150mm (7ft 1in)
- Roof Overhang: 500mm (1ft 8ins)
We advise that as the timber supplied for this log cabin is untreated, a wood preservative is used on the product as soon as possible to increase its durability and waterproofing abilities. Ideally, the floor and bearers should be treated before installation as access may be restricted once fully installed.