There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Trimetals Sentinel Garden Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: Sentinel
The Sentinel Garden Storage unit by Trimetals offers a practical storage solution smaller gardens.
For those who don't have a lot of space in their garden for a normal size shed, but still require a secure place to store household or gardening items, then this may be the ideal solution. The front panel can be opened fully, allowing easy, unrestricted access inside. Perfect for moving heavier items inside and out as and when required.
Crafted from PVC-coated steel sheet panels and steel exterior fittings, these stores a virtually maintenance free and come complete with a 25-year guarantee against corrosion.
Offering maximum storage space with the minimum of fuss, the Sentinal is supplied in a convenient flat-packed manner in which the easy to follow instructions will allow you to have it ready to store in no time!
Sentinel Garden Store Features:
- Simple and Full Access for Easier Loading/Unloading
- Manufactured from PVC Coated Steel
- Fitted as Standard with Two Secure Padlock points
- Easily Fixed to a Hard, Flat Base
- Stainless Steel Exterior Fixings
- Maintenance Free Construction
- Fire Resistant
- Simple, Clear & Detailed Assembly Instructions
- 25-year Panel Corrosion Guarantee
Please Note: As standard, this model is provided with an open bottom, without a floor. However, a wooden floor may be purchased separately using the options below.
- Internal Depth: 620mm (2ft) / External depth 660mm (2ft 2ins)
- Internal Width: 940mm (3ft 1in) / External width 1090mm (3ft 7ins)
- External Height: (High Side): 1000mm (3ft 3ins)
- Internal Height: (High Side): 970mm (3ft 2ins)
- Internal Height: (Low Side): 720mm (2ft 4ins)
- Weight: 28 kg (62lbs)
Fire and Safety Information:
To conform to National Building Regulations and restrictions on mobile and holiday home parks the panels used on all Trimetals buildings have been approved to:
- Class 0 Fire rating in accordance with tests carried out to BS476: Part 6 (Fire Propagation)
- Class 1 Rating part 7 (Surface Spread of Flames) certificate of fire conformity is supplied with each product.
Please Note: Images may show additional accessories such as wooden flooring which is not included as standard, but available to add to your order using the options below.
These prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
For all other areas please use the contact GardenSite e-mail to tell us your name, full postal code and all items required. We can then accurately quote you for delivery before you order. All units are supplied flatpacked (unless noted otherwise) with a detailed installation manual for easy home assembly.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Delivery will normally be made within 14 working days from receipt of your order, though this may vary throughout the season. Please contact us now if delivery time is critical.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers (1)
Is this garden store available in dark green?We Replied:
Dear Peter Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the storage container only comes in the colour shown. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Nathan James DoddMonday 29th, February, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question