There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Trimetals Protect a Cycle Pro
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: PAC-PRO
The Trimetals Protect A Cycle Pro is a very apt description of this sturdy metal clad store that will protect and secure up to three adult cycles.
You don't need to be told that bicycles are an expensive purchase that should be kept somewhere safe, away from the attention of thieves and protected from the weather.
Trimetals have been manufacturing metal sheds and garages for many years and their expertise is unrivalled. So you can be sure that this store has the most effective security measures built into its design.
There's an internal chain and two robust padlock and hasps, the metal floor can be bolted onto a hard surface and there's a heavy duty ground anchor. And not only secure, the store is also certified fire resistant.
Adhering to police preferred specifications, the workmanship is exceptional with top quality PVC coated rust and maintenance free galvanized panels that are much thicker than the standard bike store. Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel and there is a 25 year non-corrosion guarantee.
Although manufactured to be very durable and withstand harsh conditions, the store is quite easy to assemble from clear instructions and perhaps most importantly, very affordable.
Bicycle Store Features:
- Storage for up to Three Adult Bicycles
- Strong, Rigid, Maintenance-Free Design
- 40% Thicker Panels than the Standard Trimetals Bike Store
- Manufactured with High-Security In Mind
- PVC-Coated Galvanised Steel Panels
- Includes a Metal Floor to Bolt Down Onto a Hard Surface
- 25-year Corrosion Free Guarantee
Security Included with Your Protect a Cycle:
The following items are included as standard with your bicycle store.
- Bolt Down Fixings to Secure Your Store to the Floor
- Heavy-Duty Ground Anchor
- Internal Security Chain
- Two Heavy-Duty Padlocks and Hasps
- External Height: 133cm (52.5ins)
- External Width: 196cm (77ins)
- External Depth: 89cm (35ins)
- Internal Height (front): 109cm (43ins)
- Internal Height (back): 129cm (51ins)
- Internal Width: 180cm (71ins)
- Internal Depth: 84cm (33ins)
Why Use Protect-A-Cycle?
- Tested & Approved to Police Preferred Specification
- Security Rating 1 Prevention Certification Board Approved
- Fire Resistant with Certification
For optimal security, these bike stores must be bolted down onto a hard concrete base (a slabbed base is not recommended), which is both flat and level.
These prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
For all other areas please use the contact GardenSite e-mail to tell us your name, full postal code and all items required. We can then accurately quote you for delivery before you order. All units are supplied flatpacked (unless noted otherwise) with a detailed installation manual for easy home assembly.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Delivery will normally be made within 14 working days from receipt of your order, though this may vary throughout the season. Please contact us now if delivery time is critical.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£599.00 inc. VATIn Stock