There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Twin Bike 3ft x 6ft Metal Storage Locker
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Asgard team are passionate about metal bike storage (we all love to ride) So, we have developed the Twin Bike Metal Storage Locker.
It is the perfect way of storing two bikes securely in a discreet manner. Designed as a space saving storage unit, our two bike store is ideal for areas where space is restricted but bike security is important.
Unlike other bike stores the locker is accessed from the end so the width of the unit is kept to a minimum - ideal for use adjacent to a house or flat.
Twin Storage Locker Features:
- Made from strong, thick, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - our units are built to last
- Fitted with our tough bike locker 3 point locking system
- Large single door access – making it easy to wheel your bikes in and out
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- An open floor area means there is no restriction on how you store your bike in
- Includes 2 kit hooks - Hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Self-assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions
- A Full assembly service is available -select at the checkout when placing your order
- Reinforced handle surround - for added security
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit
- A choice of colours available to suit any environment
- Maintenance free – No repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
- Height: 1205mm (3ft 11ins)
- Width: 900mm (2ft 11ins)
- Depth: 1900mm (6ft 3ins)
- Door Aperture: 1115mm (3ft 8ins) x 800mm (2ft 7ins)
- Door Clearance: 850mm (2ft 9ins)
- Weight: 99kg (218lbs)
- Base Size: 2000mm x 1000mm
- Height: 1170mm (3ft 10ins)
- Width: 840mm (2ft 9ins)
- Depth: 1800mm (5ft 11ins)
Before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm/2inch thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Please Note: This unit does not have an integral metal floor - it is bolted down directly to the shed base.
All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10-year warranty to be offered.
Select Your Options
Step 1: Select Your Door Option...
Please note unless specified at time of order the Twin Bike Locker door will be right-handed. The main image above is a Left Handed version.
Step 2: Select Your Shed Colour...
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question