There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGCOM
The Asgard Compact is a small metal shed, slightly smaller version of the Asgard Classic but, like its bigger brother, this all metal storage shed provides attack-resistant protection for valuable equipment that cannot conveniently be kept in your home.
The Asgard Classic is an ideal replacement for your existing wooden shed or flimsy plastic garden store. What you need to protect depends on who you are and what your interests are. But, if you're into gardening, DIY, golf, fishing, cycling, motorcycling, caravanning, horse-riding, scuba-diving or any other pastime that involves expensive equipment then; a pick resistant lock and a tough galvanised weather proof construction makes the Asgard Compact shed ideal for use as a garden store, sports equipment store or for extra security area inside a shed, workshop, domestic garage or storeroom.
Certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board to LPS 1175 Security Rating 1.
- Built tough, built to last
- Constructed from 1.2mm thick galvanised steel
- Door and surround reinforced with 1.6mm thick steel box sections to strengthen the normal forced entry points
- The lock is protected by a 1.6mm thick steel housing
- All joints are double folded to increase strength and prevent water ingress
- Assembled using 5mm screws through double folds to enable maximum strength of screws to be utilised
- The base plinth is reinforced to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled over
- The Compact has double doors, and the trap side is double bolted for additional security
- Secure drill and pick resistant Euro cylinder lock
- 3 point locking mechanism with 10mm thick steel locking bars securing the door at the top and bottom
- A 3mm thick steel tongue locks behind bolted trap side door- producing a pair of doors with 5 locking points
- The door handle and lock set features a handle to set the door bolts and a separate lock to secure the bolts in place
- The handle has a pre-set shear point so it will snap off if forced entry is attempted, leaving the unit still locked
- Width: 1120mm (44ins)
- Depth: 808mm (32ins)
- Height: 1904mm (75ins) (front) 1798mm (71ins) (back)
- Weight: 111kg (245lbs)
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Minimum base dimensions required - 1280mm x 960mm.
All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered.
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£659.99 inc. VATIn Stock