There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Access 6ft x 3ft Garden Store with Top Access
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGACC
The Access Garden Store is much more than just an ordinary metal shed with an easy lift up lid (gas powered) and generous double door front access.
Built from thick, heavy gauge, galvanized steel panels with a strong built in metal floor, this weatherproof garden store is perfect for a large range of tools and equipment.
Fitted with two external shrouded locking points with an internal locking bar, this stylish and compact shed is an exceptionally secure and versatile storage unit.
It is supplied complete with two discus padlocks, and carries a 10 year warranty for long term peace of mind.
Access Garden Store Features:
- At 114kg in weight (that's 18 stone), this garden store is a substantial product
- A unique ventilation system minimizes the build up of condensation inside the unit
- Fitted with a unique shrouded lock system - To help prevent forced entry
- Two free quality discus locks supplied - Ready to use straight away
- Large reinforced double door access and a reinforced easy lift (gas lift) lid
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base
- Shelves and hooks avaliable
- Pre drilled to accept our extra strong shelf and hook packs
Access Garden Store Dimensions:
- Height At Rear: 1340mm (4ft 4ins)
- Height At Front: 1140mm (3ft 8ins)
- Height Including Open Lid: 1960mm (6ft 5ins)
- Width Including Lid: 2060mm (6ft 8ins)
- Width Excluding Lid: 1984mm (6ft 5ins)
- Depth Including Lid: 1043mm (3ft 4ins)
- Depth Excluding Lid: 950mm (3ft 1ins)
- Door Aperture: 1350mm (4ft 5ins)
- Door Clearance: 780mm (2ft 7ins)
- Weight: 114kg
- Height At Rear: 1320mm (4ft 4ins)
- Height At Front: 1120mm (3ft 8ins)
- Depth: 910mm (3ft 0ins)
- Width: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. Minimum base dimensions required - 7ft 1" (2200mm) x 3ft 7" (1150mm).
All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered.
Select Your Options
We offer a choice of three colours
The Total price of your Asgard metal garden shed appears at the foot of this page and changes as you select your options. A mirrored price is displayed in 'Your Running Total'. To add an option please tick the check box in the top left corner. Finally click the Buy button to add to your basket
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers (1)
is this item delivered to be assembled by the customer? Is delivery free to Northern Ireland or at what extra cost?We Replied:
Dear Kenneth Thank you for your question. Asgard do offer an installation service for customers. Unfortunately Asgard do not deliver to Northern Ireland. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards, Ellie GoodallTuesday 14th, April, 2015
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question