The Emerald 'Springdale' 10ft Wide range features 120cm double doors in the 8ft width, it's a substantial structure with an impressive capacity, ideal for large domestic and garden equipment.
Build quality is also high quality with hot dipped galvanised steel used for the walls, roof and doors. Strong and low maintenance, the cladding, pre-painted in emerald green, is rot proof and will not crack or warp.
The interior benefits from vented gables that are fitted as standard to encourage air to circulate. Straightforward to construct, the shed is perfect for storage or perhaps alternatively could be a spacious workshop.
Emerald Springdale 10x12 Shed Features:
- 10 Year non-perforation guarantee
- Made from hot dipped galvanised steel throughout
- Strong exit / entry ramp across door width opening
- No cracks or warping
- Vented gables
- Rot and rodent proof
- Uncomplicated assembly and lasting good looks
Emerald Springdale 10x12 Shed Dimensions:
- Base Width: 312cm (10ft 3ins)
- External Width: 321cm (10ft 7ins)
- Base Depth: 352cm (11ft 7ins)
- External Depth: 362cm (11ft 11ins)
- Apex Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Wall Height: 165cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 110cm (3ft 7ins)
- Door Height: 159cm (5ft 3ins)
- Weight: 123kg (271lbs)
The galvanised steel sheet used in the frame on the Emerald range has a base metal thickness of 0.55 - 0.70mm. It is mild steel and has 275 grams of Zinc Coating per square metre. The unit is pre-painted. All require a suitable concrete or slab base or a Foundation Floor Kit.
For further sizes please see our 10ft x 8ft and our 10ft x 10ft Emerald Garden Buildings.
Springdale Assembly Instructions