This 10ft x 10ft shed is part of the Store More Emerald 'Springdale' 10ft Wide range that features 120cm double doors on the 8ft width and is constructed from hot dipped galvanised steel.
Vented gables allow air to circulate inside the interior that's capacious enough to accommodate a large selection of domestic and garden items in a dry environment that is rodent proof.
Externally, the optional green or grey appearance of this substantial shed will not be troubled by rot, cracking or warping, and there is a long non-perforation guarantee.
Emerald 10x10 Springdale Shed Features:
- 10 Year non-perforation guarantee
- Made from hot dipped galvanised steel throughout
- Strong exit / entry ramp across door width opening
- No cracks or warping
- Vented gables
- Rot and rodent proof
- Uncomplicated assembly and lasting good looks
Emerald 10x10 Springdale Shed Dimensions:
- Base Width: 312cm (10ft 3ins)
- External Width: 321cm (10ft 7ins)
- Base Depth: 292cm (10ft 0ins)
- External Depth: 302cm (9ft 11ins)
- Apex Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Wall Height: 165cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 120cm (3ft 9ins)
- Door Height: 159cm (5ft 2ins)
- Weight: 104kg (3ft 5ins)
The galvanised steel sheet used in the frame on the Emerald range has a base metal thickness of 0.55 - 0.70mm. It is mild steel and has 275 grams of Zinc Coating per square metre. The unit is pre-painted. All require a suitable concrete or slab base or a Foundation Floor Kit.
For further sizes please see our 10ft x 8ft and our 10ft x 12ft Emerald Garden Buildings.
Springdale Assembly Instructions