The deepest shed within Palram's Skylight range, this 8ft wide by 20ft deep storage solution is finished in a modern day anthracite grey colour and provides ample space for your possessions.
Whether it be to store a whole host of garden equipment and tools, bits and bobs taking up needed space within your home or a bit of both, this 20ft deep shed provides a mammoth amount of storage space for your outdoor area.
Palram's Skylight shed range have specially designed roof panels, which from the outside look like normal black panels. However when inside, these special panels are able to let natural sunlight pass through, lighting up the interior of your shed during the day without the need for a torch. Which is perfect for this shed as with 20ft of space, you could easily get lost in the dark otherwise!
The shed starts off with a galvanised steel base frame which provides a sturdy starting point. From there, the main aluminium structure connects together to form the sheds integral configuration. Once the frame is up, the polycarbonate panels are easily connected onto the frame through the simple 'slide n lock' panelling system, making installing the shed at home as hassle-free as possible.
Polycarbonate is a plastic material which when secured to the shed's frame has a high resistant to impact. It's also resistant to rust, rot, cracking and harmful UV rays, meaning that your shed is virtually maintenance free and won't need painting or staining in the future.
Skylight Shed Features:
- Large 20ft Deep Shed Design for Ample Storage
- Sturdy Galvanised Steel Base Frame
- Aluminium Mainframe Structure
- High-Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Panels
- Skylight Roof Passes Through Natural Daylight
- No Rust, Rotting, Cracking
- Virtually Maintenance Free with No Painting Needed
- Ventilation Holes for Improved Air Flow
- Simple Home Self Assembly with Instructions
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Fire Resistant Materials
Please Note: Although a steel base frame is provided, no floor is included. The shed is designed to be bolted down onto a hard standing surface such as a concrete, slabbed or patio base.
8x20 Shed Dimensions:
- External Width: 228.6cm (90ins)
- External Depth: 678.3cm (267ins)
- External Height: 234cm (92.1ins)
- Wall Height: 177.1cm (69.7ins)
- Door Opening: 128.1cm (50.4ins)
Palram 8x20 Skylight Shed Instruction Manual