Featuring outstanding innovation, the DuraMax 8ft x 8ft DuraMate Shed utilizes modern technology to bring the traditional garden structure completely up to date.
Maintenance is minimal since the shed will never rust or rot and, reinforced by a galvanised steel frame, is very weather resistant. Importantly, the virgin vinyl that's used in its construction is 'self-extinguishing' and the whole structure is built to exacting quality standards.
The shed's neutral off-white appearance will merge easily into the landscape, requiring only occasional cleaning to keep in pristine condition, no painting is required, it is UV resistant and will not fade.
Access is straightforward with hinged double doors that can be padlocked to secure any valuable items. Once inside you'll find an environment that is filled with light from the skylight, and an optional window kit can be fitted for greater illumination.
Your DuraMate shed will be easy to assembly from a flat pack, following detailed uncomplicated instructions. A foundation kit is included, when flooded with concrete or covered with timber, a level floor will be created.
Backed by a 10 year limited warranty, there is no more reliable place to store all kinds of tools, garden equipment and other valuable items.
DuraMax 8ft x 8ft Shed Features:
- Steel reinforced and vinyl clad structure
- Ridge cover skylight roof panel included
- Window kit available
- All vertical pieces contain square galvanised steel tube encased in vinyl
- All base, midwall, roof rails and beams are hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted steel
- Totally maintenance free
- Double hinged doors to front
- 10 year factory supported warranty
- Constructed from virgin vinyl which is classified as a 'self extinguishing' material
- Straightforward assembly with all parts clearly marked
- Off white neutral coloured finish
- Foundation kit made from hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted steel
DuraMate Shed Dimensions:
- Width: 239cm (7ft 10ins)
- Depth: 239cm (7ft 10ins)
- Ridge Height: 186cm (6ft 1ins)
- Eaves Height: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Width: 155cm (5ft 1in)
- Door Height: 158cm (5ft 2ins)
'External' refers to the maximum external dimension including roof overhangs. All sizes approximate.
Note: The optional Window Panel CANNOT now be fitted in an end panel but will fit in the back panel of the 8x6 model.
Included Foundation Kit
These heavy duty hot dipped galvanised steel frame kits are the perfect base for your DuraMate shed. Easy to assemble before you construct the shed. No need for a conventional concrete or slab base - just perfectly level ground. After the shed is fully erected and secured to the foundation kit flood out the interior with concrete for a smooth floor or cover with moisture resistant timber. A strong plastic sheet should be placed below the whole area covered by the foundation kit to prevent rising damp.
Window Kit Installation Manual
Duramate 8x8 Instruction Manual