If you are tired of maintaining a traditional timber shed, this DuraMax 8ft x 10ft DuraMate is an exciting alternative that benefits from advanced materials and construction technology.
Those innovations mean that this generously sized shed will not rot or rust. Only occasional cleaning is required to maintain the virgin vinyl's pristine appearance and definitely no painting or preservatives.
The shed's interior is a welcoming environment, spacious and easy to access through double doors that can be padlocked for security. It's lit by a skylight and, if more illumination is required, there is an optional window kit.
Exhibiting excellent weather resistance, a galvanized steel frame increases robustness and you'll find that this is a sturdy structure whose pastel colour will not fade and merges neatly into the landscape.
Backed by a 10 year limited warranty, the vinyl is UV resistant and 'self-extinguishing' to conform to the very high quality standards demanded by all DuraMax products.
Assembly, following detailed instructions, is uncomplicated. Although a floor is not included, a foundation kit will come with the shed, timber can be laid over it or the foundations can be flooded with concrete to create a level surface.
DuraMax 8ft x 10ft Shed Features:
- Steel reinforced and vinyl clad structure
- Ridge cover skylight roof panel included
- Window kit available
- All vertical pieces contain square galvanised steel tube encased in vinyl
- All base, midwall, roof rails and beams are hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted steel
- Totally maintenance free
- Double hinged doors to front
- 10 year factory supported warranty
- Constructed from virgin vinyl which is classified as a 'self extinguishing' material
- Straightforward assembly with all parts clearly marked
- Off white neutral coloured finish
- Foundation kit made from hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted steel
DuraMate Shed Dimensions:
- Width: 239cm (7ft 10ins)
- Depth: 317cm (10ft 5ins)
- Ridge Height: 186cm (6ft 1ins)
- Eaves Height: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Width: 155cm (5ft 1in)
- Door Height: 158cm (5ft 2ins)
'External' refers to the maximum external dimension including roof overhangs. All sizes approximate.
Note: The optional Window Panel CANNOT now be fitted in an end panel but will fit in the back panel of the 8x6 model.
Included Foundation Kit
These heavy duty hot dipped galvanised steel frame kits are the perfect base for your DuraMate shed. Easy to assemble before you construct the shed. No need for a conventional concrete or slab base - just perfectly level ground. After the shed is fully erected and secured to the foundation kit flood out the interior with concrete for a smooth floor or cover with moisture resistant timber. A strong plastic sheet should be placed below the whole area covered by the foundation kit to prevent rising damp.
Duramate 8x10 Instruction Manual
Window Kit Installation Manual