There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Cascade Shed 7ft x 4ft from Suncast
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: BMS7400 PROMOTION
The Suncast 7ft x 4ft Cascade Shed matches immense practicality with a terrifically eye catching design and the highest build quality.
Built from double wall blow moulded resin that's tough and UV stabilised, this is a popular sized storage shed that can accommodate a variety of garden and domestic items.
Go through the wide double doors that offer easy access and you'll find a dry, bright, vented interior with a robust reinforced floor that can support large, heavy, goods.
Above, there is shingle style roof that is again metal reinforced. Any valuable items in the shed can be protected with a padlock and neatly organised with a selection of optional extras.
Suncast 7ft x 4ft Cascade Shed Features:
- 171 cubic ft
- 24 square ft
- Storage shed with exclusive blow moulded resin
- Double-wall constructed with durable resin
- Metal reinforced shingle-style roof panels
- Reinforced floor for tractor support
- Lockable metal handles
- Functional vent
- Arrives in One box
- Attractive door windows and functional vent
- Foundation required (not supplied)
- Vanilla body, stoney doors and slate roof
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Wall Width: 213cm (2.13m) (7ft 0ins)
- Wall Depth: 117cm (1.17m) (3ft 10ins)
- Wall Height: 183cm (1.83m) (6ft 0ins)
- Floor Depth: 119.5cm (1.19m) (3ft 11ins)
- Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Depth: 108.5cm (3ft 7ins)
- Height: 254cm (8ft 4ins)
- Width (roof line): 225cm (2.25m) (7ft 4.5ins)
- Depth: 119cm (1.19m) (3ft 11.75ins)
- Peak Height: 260cm (2.6m) (8ft 6.5ins)
- Width: 152cm (1.52m) (5ft 0ins)
- Minimum Door Height: 183cm (1.83m) (6ft 0ins)
- Maximum Door Height: 193cm (1.93m) (6ft 4ins)
- Weight: 110kg
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Please contact us now if delivery time is critical.
Questions and Answers (1)
Can this product be safely erected onto a plastic base?We Replied:
Dear Darren Thank you for your question. We would normally recommend erecting this shed onto a flat hardstanding base such as concrete or slabs. As for a plastic base, this may also be suitable as long as it is an apprpriate size and strength. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenMonday 10th, April, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£649.99 inc. VATIn Stock