There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Overlap Dip Treated 6 x 4 Reverse Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODR64HD EAN: 5013053151730
If the normally configured 6ft x 4ft shed doesn't fit into your garden, try this one for size! It has all the pedigree of a Forest shed, excellent build quality, great security but both the window and door are on the longer side.
With an impressive capacity, you'll be able to store a large variety of garden equipment and tools in a dry and secure environment.
Due to the large window, the interior is very light and entry is easy through the single door that has been strengthened with a 'Z' frame. With security in mind, the hinges are hidden and the door is secured with a hasp & staple.
Stepping inside you'll notice the roof is made up of sheet material and this is covered with weatherproof black sand felt. Below you is a hard wearing OSB floor, that will be able to withstand a good deal of weight.
The shed's overlap cladding is mixed FSC softwood that has been dip treated for longevity. If the shed is raised off the ground and the wood treated regularly, there's a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security.
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with 1 door and 1 window
- Easy self-assembly with the instructions that are provided
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only required periodic re-treatment
Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft 5ins (2264mm)
- External Width: 4ft 4ins (1320mm)
- External Depth: 6ft (1815mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft 5ins (2264mm)
- Internal Width: 3ft 10ins (1165mm)
- Internal Depth: 6ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Base Width: 3ft 10ins (1165mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Height To Eaves: 6ft 1in (1854mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft 5ins (2264mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 7ins (1705mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (662mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (662mm) x 5ft 7ins (1705mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (1)
Do you offer installation?We Replied:
Dear Sir / Madam Thank you for your question. We do offer installation for an extra £120.00. This can be selected further down the product page. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenSaturday 25th, March, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£209.99 inc. VATIn Stock