There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 5ft x 7ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA57HD EAN: 5013053150757
Understandably very popular with our customers, the Overlap 5 x 7 Apex Shed is ideal if you are a keen gardener with lots of tools and other equipment such as a strimmer and lawn mower that need to be stored in a dry, safe place.
The two large windows create a light-filled interior, making it easy to move about inside. Glazing is excellent quality polycarbonate that doesn't discolour or become brittle, and the windows are fitted with security screws.
Security is in fact an important consideration, that's why the door has been strengthened with a 'Z' frame and has a hasp & staple plate lock.
The roof, that is constructed from sheet material, is covered with black sand felt, effectively weatherproofing the shed. A durable floor, also made from oriented strand board, is fitted as standard.
As it's dip treated, the attractive overlap softwood cladding is also very hard wearing, weather resistant, and is guaranteed for a decade against rot and decay if regularly treated with preservative and raised off the ground.
Overlap 5x7 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet OSB (oriented strand board) material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Self-assembly is easily done with the instructions that are included
- Complete with 1 door and 2 windows with polycarbonate glazing
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 5x7 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 9ins (2067mm)
- External Width: 5ft (1537mm)
- External Depth: 6ft 11ins (2110mm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 9ins (2067mm)
- Internal Width: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Internal Depth: 6ft 9ins (2070mm)
- Base Width: 4ft 9ins (1440mm)
- Base Depth: 6ft 9ins (2070mm)
- Height to Eaves: 4ft 10ins (1473mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (1)
Can the windows be on either side and the door at either end?We Replied:
Dear Juliet Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the windows are fixed and cannot be placed on the right hand side or the door at the other end of the shed. Apologies for any disappointment. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenWednesday 21st, September, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question