There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 4ft x 6ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA46HD EAN: 5013053150634
Every garden can benefit from having a shed, it's almost an obligatory addition that will prove its worth time and again over many years.
This 4 x 6 Apex Shed from Forest is perhaps the quintessential size, so practical in many ways and compact enough to fit into any outside space. Constructed from mixed softwood that is square cut and overlap in style to prevent water ingress, the wood, which comes from sustainable sources, is dip treated against rot and has a ten year guarantee.
Once inside you'll appreciate the solid OSB flooring and moving around an apex shed is very easy, helped by the light from a single window which is glazed with polycarbonate that will not yellow or become brittle.
Security is naturally very important, so it's reassuring to know that the polycarbonate is unbreakable and is fixed by one way screws that can't be taken out. Also take note that the door is braced for strength, has security hinges and the staple latch has all its fixings hidden. For convenience, it may hung on either side
Assembly is straight forward following full instructions and with all fixtures and fittings supplied. This is includes the high quality and very durable black sand felted roof.
Whatever criteria are used, this a value for money shed that is manufactured to a high standard with great emphasis placed on security considerations.
We also offer an unglazed version this shed: 4 x 6 Apex Shed Without Window.
Overlap 4x6 Apex Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet OSB (oriented strand board) material floor as standard
- Complete with 1 door and 1 window
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Easy self-assembly with instructions that are supplied
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 4x6 Aped Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2036mm)
- External Width: 4ft 4ins (1320mm)
- External Depth: 6ft (1815mm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 8ins (2036mm
- Internal Width: 3ft 10ins (1165mm)
- Internal Depth: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Base Width: 3ft 11ins (1197mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 4ins (1626mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 8ins (2036mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (653mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (653mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question