There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 4 x 6 ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA46HD EAN: 5013053150634
Every garden can benefit from having a shed, it's almost an obligatory addition that will prove its worth time and again over many years.
This 4 x 6 Apex Shed from Forest is perhaps the quintessential size, so practical in many ways and compact enough to fit into any outside space. Constructed from mixed softwood that is square cut and overlap in style to prevent water ingress, the wood, which comes from sustainable sources, is dip treated against rot and has a ten year guarantee.
Once inside you'll appreciate the solid OSB flooring and moving around an apex shed is very easy, helped by the light from a single window which is glazed with polycarbonate that will not yellow or become brittle.
Security is naturally very important, so it's reassuring to know that the polycarbonate is unbreakable and is fixed by one way screws that can't be taken out. Also take note that the door is braced for strength, has security hinges and the staple latch has all its fixings hidden. For convenience, it may hung on either side
Assembly is straight forward following full instructions and with all fixtures and fittings supplied. This is includes the high quality and very durable black sand felted roof.
Whatever criteria are used, this a value for money shed that is manufactured to a high standard with great emphasis placed on security considerations.
We also offer an unglazed version this shed: 4 x 6 Apex Shed Without Window.
Overlap 4x6 Apex Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet OSB (oriented strand board) material floor as standard
- Complete with 1 door and 1 window
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Easy self-assembly with instructions that are supplied
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 4x6 Aped Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 211cm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge Height: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height to Eaves: 163cm (5ft 4ins)
- External Width: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 183cm (6ft)
- Base Width: 120cm (3ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 65cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 171cm x 66cm (5ft 7ins x 2ft 2ins)
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 133kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 23cm x 173cm x 170cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question