There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
BioHort AvantGarde XXL Double Door Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Biohort AvantGarde XXL metal garden shed with double door is available direct to you in the UK from the factory in Austria.
It's a lifelong garden building, maintenance free and comes with a 20-year guarantee.
This garden building is a modern design which is extremely strong and made of hot-dipped galvanised, polyester coated steel plat, offering a virtually maintenance free structure that's also able to withstand harsh weathers including thick snow.
Secured by a 3-way locking system, robust and thick steel panels and an overall superior quality construction, it can make the ideal place to store both household and gardening items when space in the home is limited.
Biohort AvantGarde XXL Features:
- Double Door Design for Easier Access
- Superior Quality, Robust Stable Construction
- Hot-dipped Galvanised, Polyester Coated Steel Panels
- 20-year Anti-Rust Guarantee
- Lifelong Maintenance-Free
- Acrylic Glass Window for Natural Light
- Integrated Gutter for Collecting Rainwater
- Stainless Steel Threaded Connections, Hinges, & Brackets
- Twist Grip Cylinder Door Lock & Keys
- Added Weather Protection from the Overhanging Roof
- Snow Load (evenly distributed) of up to 150kg/m²
- Includes 2x 74cm Wide Steel Shelves as Standard
- Includes 2x Inside Door Tool Holders as Standard
- Large Range of Accessories Available
- External Width: 260cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 380cm (12ft 6ins)
- External Height: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- Interior Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Interior Depth: 332cm (10ft 11ins)
- Base Width: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Base Depth: 337cm (11ft 1ins)
- Door Opening: 155cm (5ft 1ins) Width by 182cm (6ft) Height
- Weight: 263kg
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Shed Colour
Would You Like Installation?
A firm, suitable and hard standing surface must be prepared prior to Installation. See our Full Installation Terms here.
Would You Like Any Floor Accessories?
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Where We Deliver To
Our prices include VAT and Delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh, but not above.
All IV, KW, PA, PH, KY, AB, DD and FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. Please contact us for a customised quote if this affects your delivery location.
Standard Delivery is currently taking place around 4-5 weeks after ordering as they are delivered directly from the factory in Austria. Delivery with Installation is currently taking place 7-8 weeks after ordering.
Customers are to ensure that the driver is able to obtain the nearest possible access to the property in order to facilitate the unloading and safe delivery of their order. Unless specifically pre-arranged, any delivery is to the kerb side only.
When unloading is complete, a signature of the consignee will be obtained to confirm receipt of their order (unless, by prior arrangement, such signature has been left by the customer in absentia).
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£2,499.99 inc. VATIn Stock