There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard The Flexistore 5ft 2ins x 3ft 7ins
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGFS1511
The Flexistore range of metal garden sheds gives you a quality alternative to the traditional wooden shed. With attractive styling and excellent build quality our units look good anywhere, providing secure storage year after year.
The 1511 is the smallest of our Flexistore garden storage range (5ft 2" x 3ft 7"), but don’t be fooled by its good looks and cute proportions, this is no garden lightweight. This all metal shed really is the Tardis of the Flexistore range, with a pitched roof and a generous capacity of 3 cubic metres.
Flexistore 1511 Features:
- Made from our strong, thick, galvanized steel
- Coated with a hardwearing polyester powder coat paint, making it weatherproof, tough and durable
- At 118kg, the Flexistore 1511 is a deceptively spacious, pint-sized monster
- Supplied with our excellent 10 Year Warranty – a product that is built to last
- Unique ventilation system built into the roof of the unit to minimize the build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment safe and dry
- Additional ventilation slots in the front fascia - to further help ventilation without compromising security
- Tough, 3 point locking system as featured on our top of the range LPCB units
- Large, easy access, reinforced single door - big enough to walk your mower or wheelbarrow straight in
- Optional ramp provides even easier access for the heaviest of items and simply sits outside of the unit when not in use
- Includes a full metal base complete with free fixings for securing the entire shed to your concrete base – for even more security
- Pre-drilled to accept our heavy duty shelf packs – fit up to 6 shelves in for maximum storage – shelves fit on either side for maximum flexibility
- Pre-drilled to accept our tough hook packs – store even more
- Optional wooden floor is available to sit on top of the integral metal floor – helps to protect your unit from scratches
- Self-assembly using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions
- Width: 5ft 2" (1576mm)
- Depth: 3ft 7" (1107mm)
- Height: 6ft 6" (2032mm)
- Weight: 118Kg (Over 18 stone)
- Door Aperture: 5ft 5" (1696mm) x 2ft 5" (747mm)
- Base Size: 5ft 7" (1730mm) 5ft 1" (1557mm) includes space for optional ramp
Please note that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2” thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. See the dimensions section below for the recommended base size.
All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanized steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10-year warranty to be offered.
Select Your Options
The Total price of your Asgard metal garden shed appears at the foot of this page and changes as you select your options. A mirrored price is displayed in 'Your Running Total'. To add an option please tick the check box in the top left corner. Finally click the Buy button to add to your basket
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£449.99 inc. VATIn Stock