There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Lotus 10 x 15 ft Metal Workshop
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: LOTUSWS1015 AG
With 150 foot of workspace this new apex roof Workshop from Lotus offers plenty of room for construction and repair projects as well as good internal height.
Designed starting with a clean sheet of paper this all-new Workshop has fewer parts and therefore quicker assembly.
With a full 2 metre wall height this Workshop uses the heaviest gauge, hot dipped galvanized steel in this category. The double doors can be located on either side of this Workshop.
Minimal maintenance is required and the building is rot and rodent proof and includes a Limited 15 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Lotus 10 x 15 Workshop Features:
- 15 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Hot dipped galvanised steel throughout
- Double hinged doors for easy access
- Ventilated gables to help with condensation
- Full structural frame including strong mid-wall bracing
- Available in modern Anthracite Grey
- Apex roof for good internal height
- Rat and rodent proof
- Will not crack or warp
- Easy assembly
- Doors are situated on the 15ft side
- Doors can be located as in the photograph or any of the 3 alternatives depicted
- External Base: 295cm (9ft 8ins) x 454cm (14ft 11ins)
- External Roof: 307cm (10ft 1in) x 464cm (15ft 3ins)
- Wall Height: 200cm (6ft 7ins)
- Overall Height: 225cm (7ft 5ins)
- Door Opening: 135cm (4ft 5ins) x 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Weight: 200Kg
- Number of Cartons: 5
- Carton 1: 60.00 kgs 0.142 m3 2065 L x 725 W x 95 H mm
- Carton 2: 65.00 kgs 0.112 m3 2065 L x 725 W x 75 H mm
- Carton 3: 19.00 kgs 0.142 m3 2065 L x 725 W x 95 H mm
- Carton 4: 38.00 kgs 0.066 m3 2950 L x 160 W x 140 H mm
- Carton 5: 16.50 kgs 0.035 m3 2050 L x 190 W x 90 H mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 10 - 15 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question