There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8ft x 10ft Overlap Security Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA810DDNWHD EAN: 5013053151426
You may have security concerns regarding traditional sheds with windows on one side. With this Overlap 8ft x 10ft Shed you can allay those fears by specifying no windows.
However, as the shed is constructed with the build quality always associated with Forest structures, you can be assured that anything inside will be safe and secure.
Double doors mean that easy access is guaranteed even if you are carrying or pushing large items. Braced for strength, the doors are secured with a hasp & staple latch, their hinges are hidden out of view.
With the possibility of the shed being used to store bulky goods, it's reassuring to know that the floor is made from pressure treated board that is highly durable.
Weatherproofing is also obviously important. Rainwater readily drains off the overlap cladding while the sheet roof has black sand felt for protection. So inside is a welcoming environment that's secure, dry and safe.
What's more, the FSC timber, all of which has been pressure treated and needs no additional preservative, has a fifteen-year warranty against rot and decay.
Overlap 8x10 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Complete with two doors and no windows
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 8x10 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 214cm (7ft)
- Height to Eaves: 176cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Width: 259cm (8ft 6ins)
- Overall Depth: 313cm (10ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 305cm (10ft)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 112cm (3ft 8ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 55cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 350kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 36cm x 296cm x 175cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question