There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 6ft x 8ft Overlap Dip Treated Security Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA68NWHD EAN: 5013053151396
A marvellously roomy 6ft x 8ft Apex Shed, in which you will be able to store large and small gardening and household items with ease. They will all benefit from a dry interior that is very secure.
You will appreciate the sturdy door that has been strengthened by 'Z' framing and has hidden hinges, it is secured with a hasp & staple. If preferred, no windows are fitted to conceal any contents from view.
With a traditional apex roof, finial and barge boards, this is an attractive shed that is clad with a mixture of European softwood. The square cut overlap timber adds to the weatherproof nature of the shed and the wood is dip treated to ensure a long life.
If the shed is lifted off the ground and is preservative is regularly applied, it is guaranteed for ten years against fungal decay and rot.
The roof is made from sheet material and covered with black sand felt. A floor is already fitted, made from oriented strand board, so the shed is ideally suited for any item, electrical or mechanical, that needs to be kept dry and secure.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Easy self-assembly with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 10ins (2084mm)
- External Width: 6ft 1in (1861mm)
- External Depth: 7ft 11ins (2405mm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 10ins (2055mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Internal Depth: 7ft 9ins (2363mm)
- Base Depth: 7ft 9ins (2363mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Height to Eaves: 4ft 10ins (1473mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 10ins (2055mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 3ins (693mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 3ins (693mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question