The Emerald 'Parkdale' 6x4 Shed Baron features 90cm double doors and is manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised steel with vented gables.
This is the ideally sized shed if you have limited space, stoutly constructed and easy to assemble. Metal sheds of this quality are rot and rodent proof, with an attractive low maintenance appearance.
Now available in two colour options - Emerald Green or Grey - the shed will be a valuable space in which to store all types of garden equipment including mowers and hand tools.
Emerald 6x4 Parkdale Shed Features:
- 10 year non-perforation guarantee
- Made from hot dipped galvanised steel throughout
- Strong exit / entry ramp across door width opening
- No cracks and warps
- Vented gables
- Rot and rodent proof
- Uncomplicated assembly
- Lasting good looks
Emerald 6x4 Parkdale Shed Dimensions:
- Base Width: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Base Height: 112.5cm (3ft 8ins)
- External Width: 201cm (6ft 7ins)
- External Depth: 122cm (4ft 0ins)
- Apex Height: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Wall Height: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Width: 90cm (2ft 11ins)
- Door Height: 154cm (5ft 1in)
- Weight: 45kg (99lbs)
"External" refers to the maximum external dimension including roof overhangs. All sizes approximate. All require a suitable concrete or slab base or a Foundation Floor Kit.
The pre-painted galvanised steel sheet used in the walls, roof and doors on the Emerald 'Parkdale' range has a base metal thickness of 0.25mm. It is high tensile and has 180 grams of Zinc Coating per square metre.
For further sizes please see our 6x6 and our 6x8 Parkdale sheds.
Parkdale Shed Installation Manual