There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
BioHort Europa Size 1 Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Its contemporary style matches the overall leading edge construction with each side panel made from galvanized steel which has been hot dipped and has a polyester coated.
There are four colour choices to suit the landscape and the coating prevents the steel from weathering and rust, hence the long anti-rust guarantee.
Provided with each Europa garden shed are a selection of practical options including internal shelves, tool hangers, side canopy and window.
Euopa Size 1 Features:
- Modern Design and Attractive Colour Options
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Polyester Coated Steel Panels
- High Quality Components Throughout
- Twist Handle & Key Lock Door
- Thick Panels When Compared to Other Brands
- Virtually Maintenance Free with No Painting or Treating Required
- 20 Year Anti-Rust Guarantee
- Range of Accessories Included as Standard
- 2x Internal Shelves with Fixings (74cm Wide)
- 4x Tool Hangers to Hang Spades, Rakes etc from a Wall
- 1x Door Organiser to Hang Smaller Tools on the Back of the Door
- 2x Integrated Gutters with Connections for Rain Water Collection
- Exterior Width 172cm (5ft 8ins)
- Exterior Depth 84cm (2ft 9ins)
- Exterior Height 196cm (6ft 5ins)
- Interior Width: 150cm (4ft 11ins)
- Interior Depth: 78cm (2ft 7ins)
- Interior Height: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 155cm (5ft 1ins)
- Base Depth: 83cm (2ft 9ins)
- Weight: 77kg
- Door Opening: 135cm x 171cm (W x H)
External dimensions include any roof overhang. Sizes may have been rounded up/down to the nearest cm/ins.
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Shed Colour
Would You Like Installation?
A firm, suitable and hard standing surface must be prepared prior to Installation. See our Full Installation Terms here.
Would You Like Any Floor Accessories?
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Where We Deliver To
Our prices include VAT and Delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh, but not above.
All IV, KW, PA, PH, KY, AB, DD and FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. Please contact us for a customised quote if this affects your delivery location.
Standard Delivery is currently taking place around 15-20 working days after ordering as they are delivered directly from the factory in Austria. Delivery with Installation may take an additional 7-14 working days.
Customers are to ensure that the driver is able to obtain the nearest possible access to the property in order to facilitate the unloading and safe delivery of their order. Unless specifically pre-arranged, any delivery is to the kerb side only.
When unloading is complete, a signature of the consignee will be obtained to confirm receipt of their order (unless, by prior arrangement, such signature has been left by the customer in absentia).
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question