There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
BioHort AvantGarde L 2.5m x 1.7m Double Door Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Biohort AvantGarde L Features:
- Double Door Design for Easier Access
- Superior Quality, Robust Stable Construction
- Hot-dipped Galvanised, Polyester Coated Steel Panels
- 20 year Anti-Rust Guarantee
- Lifelong Maintenance-Free
- Acrylic Glass Window for Natural Light
- Integrated Gutter for Collecting Rainwater
- Stainless Steel Threaded Connections, Hinges, & Brackets
- Twist Grip Cylinder Door Lock & Keys
- Added Weather Protection from the Overhanging Roof
- Snow Load (evenly distributed) of up to 150kg/m²
- Includes 2x 74cm Wide Steel Shelves as Standard
- Includes 2x Inside Door Tool Holders as Standard
- Large Range of Accessories Available
AvantGarde Large Dimensions:
- External Width: 260cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 220cm (7ft 3ins)
- External Height: 218cm (7ft 2ins)
- Interior Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Interior Depth: 172cm (5ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 257cm (8ft 5ins)
- Base Depth:177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Opening: 155cm (5ft 1ins) Width by 182cm (6ft) Height
- Weight: 175kg
Select Your Options
Please Choose Your Shed Colour
Would You Like Installation?
A firm, suitable and hard standing surface must be prepared prior to Installation. See our Full Installation Terms here.
Would You Like Any Floor Accessories?
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Where We Deliver To
Our prices include VAT and Delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh, but not above.
All IV, KW, PA, PH, KY, AB, DD and FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. Please contact us for a customised quote if this affects your delivery location.
Standard Delivery is currently taking place around 15-20 working days after ordering as they are delivered directly from the factory in Austria. Delivery with Installation may take an additional 7-14 working days.
Customers are to ensure that the driver is able to obtain the nearest possible access to the property in order to facilitate the unloading and safe delivery of their order. Unless specifically pre-arranged, any delivery is to the kerb side only.
When unloading is complete, a signature of the consignee will be obtained to confirm receipt of their order (unless, by prior arrangement, such signature has been left by the customer in absentia).
Questions and Answers (1)
Can the Foundation Kit be used on a concrete base? Also can the erection be completed with open access to front and back but with restricted access on both sides - approx. 40cm between house side and shed and same between shed and fence?We Replied:
Dear Mr. Ward Thank you for your question. You can use the foundation kit on top of a concrete base but you do not need to as you can bolt the shed directly to the concrete. If you want to raise the floor off the ground then use the foundation kit as well. The foundation kit, or a concrete base, effectively form the sixth side of the dice and add a lot of additional rigidity to this or any other metal shed when constructed. A 40cm gap is not a lot to work in, but at the risk of stating the obvious, the right age and shape of person could work in that tight an area. However, I would also think like the Egyptians and build the structure on a series of rounded tree stakes so the building can roll backwards or forwards, or sideways, on the rollers? Keep the building as light as possible before rolling into its final position. Then add doors and complete the construction. I hope this helps, but please bear in mind I cannot see the gap so other factors may impact. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Robert HallSaturday 15th, February, 2014
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question