There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Gladiator 7ft x 7ft Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGGLA
The Gladiator 7ft x 7ft Secure Shed provides multi-use outdoor storage for bigger items such as motorbikes, quad bikes and ride on mowers.
Suitable to store a huge range of items, it's an ideal choice as a secure power tool store or even as a building site store, and is now popular with schools and colleges as a sports equipment store.
Made from galvanized steel with a polyester textured weatherproof finish, the Gladiator is the ultimate outdoor shed, and adding the optional extension packs gives you almost limitless outdoor storage potential.
Gladiator Secure Shed Features:
- Thick Galvanised Steel Wall Panels
- 5-Point Pick Resistant Lock
- Unique Integral Ventilation to Reduce Condensation
- Easy Access Double Doors
- Reinforced Walls, Doors and Lock
- LPCB Accredited - Level 1 Rated Security
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes Metal Floor Base
- Includes Anchor Bolts to Secure to a Hardstanding Surface
- Includes Electric Mounting Plate (qualified electrician and parts required to connect)
- Height: 2072mm (6ft 8ins)
- Width: 2260mm (7ft 4ins)
- Depth: 2240mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door Aperture: 1690mm (5ft 6ins) x 1420mm (4ft 7ins)
- Door Clearance: 760mm (2ft 6ins)
- Weight: 327kg (721lbs)
- Height To Apex: 1985mm (6ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 1820mm (5ft 11ins)
- Width: 2140mm (7ft 0ins)
- Depth: 2130mm (6ft 11ins)
Do you want it even bigger?
The depth of the Gladiator can easily be increased in 1.1m increments by adding extension modules. This does not affect the unit’s strength, security or rigidity! You can add as many extension modules as you wish to create your ideal storage space.
We offer INCLUSIVE Delivery on Asgard Sheds to Mainland UK*
*Some postcodes may incur and additional delivery charge, including: AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH.
For delivery to these areas, please contact us for a custom quote.
Questions and Answers (1)
What is the thickness of the OSB board that is for sale as an option?We Replied:
Dear Nazia Thank you for your question. The OSB board is 18mm thick. This has now been added to the product description. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Zach NicholsonMonday 03rd, March, 2014
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question