There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Classic 6ft x 3ft Metal Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGCLA
Garden stores don't get much more durable than the Asgard Classic Secure Shed. With an appearance that's as uncompromising as its specifications, you are left in no doubt that anything inside will be completely safe.
Located outside, or perhaps in your garage, this is a sturdy metal storage space that's packed with security features. The door and surrounds are reinforced to strengthen points where forced entry normally occurs, all joints are double folded to prevent water ingress and increase their strength, and the base plinth is also reinforced.
It's no surprise that this substantial shed has such a high-security rating if you also consider that the Euro cylinder lock is resistant to drills and picks, and the lock side has a 3 point locking mechanism with 10mm thick steel locking bars securing the door at the top and bottom.
Fittings are supplied so that the shed can be bolted to the ground and there can't be any doubt about the strength of the thick galvanized steel panels. You should need no further reassurance that this is a shed that can be used to protect all sorts of items from BBQs to expensive garden equipment.
Allowing easy access, the doors can be located on either side, whatever best suits its location. Inside there are rails from which to hang tools and equipment, so you might well come to the conclusion that this is a very practical as well as secure structure.
Classic Secure Shed Features:
- Constructed from Thick Galvanised Steel
- Door, Hinges and Panels Reinforced for Added Security
- Double Opening Doors for Easy Access
- Discreet Roof Ventilation to Aid Condensation Reduction
- Integral Rain Guard to Keep The Rain Out While The Doors Are Open
- 5-Point Drill and Pick Resistant Lock Mechanism
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Awarded Level 1 LPCB Certificate
- Includes Metal Floor Base
- Includes Handy Double Tool Rail
- Height At Rear: 1798mm (6ft 3ins)
- Height At Front: 1904mm (6ft 2ins)
- Width: 1872mm (6ft 1ins)
- Depth: 840mm (2ft 9ins)
- Door Aperture: 1700mm (5ft 7ins) x 980mm (3ft 2ins)
- Door Clearance: 520mm (1ft 8ins)
- Weight: 160kg (353lbs)
- Height At Rear: 1760mm (5ft 9ins)
- Height At Front: 1880mm (6ft 2ins)
- Width: 1770mm (5ft 10ins)
- Depth: 700mm (2ft 3ins)
We offer INCLUSIVE Delivery on Asgard Sheds to Mainland UK*
*Some postcodes may incur and additional delivery charge, including: AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH.
For delivery to these areas, please contact us for a custom quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question