There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Asgas 94 (2x 47kg) Gas Bottle Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGGAS2
The Asgard Asgas 94 unit has been tailor-made for the safe and secure storage of two 47kg propane gas bottles, ideal for caravan, mobile home and commercial environments.
Designed and selected as a 'Calor Choice' product, the Asgas 94 is an exceptionally well-made gas store with thick steel panels and fantastic features as standard.
The large door boasts a utility company-style lock which allows gas suppliers to gain entry for the changing of bottles. Or if you're keen to add an extra line of security, the integral security rail at the back of the unit allows you to chain your bottles to the inside.
The top lid can be opened with ease, which gives access to an integral top rail, suitable for securing a regulator. While at the base, a metal floor keeps your bottles firm and flat, while a handy ramp makes it easier to load and offload bottles inside.
Available in three colour options, choose your preference of either green, ivory or brown below.
Asgard Asgas 94 Features:
- Gas Store Suitable for 2x 47kg Gas Bottles
- Made from Heavy-Gauge Galvanised Steel Panels
- Vented Sides and Open Back for Ventilation
- Designed in Conjunction with Calor Gas
- Lockable Door Hingable on the Left or Right
- Openable Top Hatch for Quick Inspection of Regulator
- Includes Utility Company Style Lock - Allows Gas Suppliers to Gain Entry
- Includes Security Rail to Chain & Secure Bottles
- Includes Pre-Drilled Top Rail, Suitable for a Regulator
- Includes Removeable Floor Base
- Includes Easy Access Entry Ramp
- Available In Three Colour Options - See Below
- Delivered Fully Assembled & Ready To Use
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Width: 914mm (3ft 0ins)
- Depth: 500mm (1ft 6ins)
- Height: 1549mm (5ft 1in)
- Weight: 47kg (104lbs)
- Base Size: 990mm x 700mm
|To Fit Bottle Qty||2|
|To Fit Bottle Size||47kgs|
|Compliance||BS476-7 and BS476-6|
This product has been designed and construction approved in conjunction with CALOR and complies with the following BS standards and LPG codes of practice.
BS476-7 Manufactured from Non-combustible class 1 material. BS476-6 Non-propagation of Fire.
LPG Code of Practice 24, Part 6.1.2. Use of LPG cylinders at residential premises. Cylinder housing construction for outdoor use.
LPG Code of Practice 7, appendix G, section 2. Storage of full and empty cylinders. Cabinet or cupboard used for the storage of LPG.
We offer INCLUSIVE Delivery on Asgard Sheds to Mainland UK*
*Some postcodes may incur and additional delivery charge, including: AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH.
For delivery to these areas, please contact us for a custom quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question