There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Asgas 38 (2x 19kg) Gas Bottle Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGGAS38
The Asgard Asgas 38 unit has been tailor-made for the storage of two 19kg propane gas bottles and is perfect for static caravans, mobile homes, rural retreats, lodges and domestic/industrial use.
All Asgas units have been designed and selected as 'Calor Choice' products and are made to the highest of standards. Heavy-gauge steel makes up the store, while a few features come as standard including a hardy steel floor, security rail at the rear if you prefer to chain your bottles for added security and a top-rail that perfectly fits a regulator.
The Asgas 38 has a number of unique features and is available in three colours (Ivory, Green or Brown).
Asgard Gas Storage Features:
- Gas Store Suitable for 2x 19kg Gas Bottles
- Made from Heavy-Gauge Galvanised Steel Panels
- Vented Sides and Open Back for Ventilation
- Designed in Conjunction with Calor Gas
- Lockable Door Hingable on the Left or Right
- Openable Top Hatch for Quick Inspection of Regulator
- Includes Utility Company Style Lock - Allows Gas Suppliers to Gain Entry
- Includes Security Rail to Chain & Secure Bottles
- Includes Pre-Drilled Top Rail, Suitable for a Regulator
- Includes Integral Metal Floor Base
- Available In Three Colour Options - See Below
- Delivered Fully Assembled & Ready To Use
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Width: 813mm (2ft 7ins)
- Depth: 483mm (1ft 6ins)
- Height: 1016mm (3ft 3ins)
- Weight: 30kg (66lbs)
- Base Size: 880mm x 500mm
|To Fit Bottle Qty||2|
|To Fit Bottle Size||19kgs|
|Compliance||BS476-7 and BS476-6|
This product has been designed and construction approved in conjunction with CALOR and complies with the following BS standards and LPG codes of practice.
BS476-7 Manufactured from Non-combustible class 1 material. BS476-6 Non-propagation of Fire
LPG Code of Practice 24, Part 6.1.2. Use of LPG cylinders at residential premises. Cylinder housing construction for outdoor use.
LPG Code of Practice 7, appendix G, section 2. Storage of full and empty cylinders. Cabinet or cupboard used for the storage of LPG.
We offer INCLUSIVE Delivery on Asgard Sheds to Mainland UK*
*Some postcodes may incur and additional delivery charge, including: AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH.
For delivery to these areas, please contact us for a custom quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question