There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
8 x 6 Overlap Pressure Treated Reverse Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPR86HD EAN: 5013053152386
Sheds such as this Overlap 8ft x 6ft Apex, with the door on the longer side, are becoming increasingly popular. This reverse style perfectly meets the requirements of many of our customers who may have a restricted outside space.
Built with the same quality materials as any other Forest shed, the cladding is square cut mixed softwood which is very durable and weatherproof. The same can be sand of the black sand felt that protects a sheet roof.
The shed's interior is therefore unsurprisingly very dry, with tough pressure treated board flooring, ideal for any items that need to be kept in good order. Security is ensured by a reinforced door that has been braced for strength, it can be hung from either side with hidden hinges and there's also a hasp & staple latch.
Polycarbonate glazing is an ideal choice for glazing the single window. For a start it's unbreakable and other qualities include a resistance to yellowing and brittleness. Security screws keep the glazing in place.
Only FSC timber from sustainable forests is used in the shed's construction, there's no need to treat with preservative as the pressure treated timber already has a 15 year guarantee against decay and rot.
Overlap 8x6 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with one door and one window
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 8x6 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft 9ins (2367mm)
- External Width: 8ft (2401mm)
- External Depth: 6ft 3ins (1905mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft 9ins (2367mm)
- Internal Width: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Internal Depth: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Base Width: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Height to Eaves: 6ft 1in (1854mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 9ins (2051mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (653mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (653mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (2)
Does the door on this shed have to be on the left of the window or can it be on the right?We Replied:
Dear Mark Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the door cannot go on the right hand side, it can only go on the side shown. The panel can go on the front of the shed only. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaSunday 20th, March, 2016
Do you need the shed base if building the shed on concrete and what sized concrete base do you need for an 8 x 6 shed?We Replied:
Dear Moz Thank you for your question. Ideally, you will require a hard standing surface therefore concrete is ideal. The floor of the shed includes bearers which will sit on the existing concrete surface and will allow for air circulation between them and wooden floor. Your base will need to be several inches larger than the shed base which is 7ft 8ins wide and 5ft 10ins deep. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenMonday 16th, May, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£329.99 inc. VATIn Stock