There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8ft x 12ft Shiplap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SDA812DDHD EAN: 5013053151440
Is this a shed, or a workshop, perhaps a hobby room? The opportunities are far ranging and the choice is yours.
There's no doubt that the interior is filled with light, as there's no less than six windows. This means that whether you are building models, repairing a motorbike or waving off the 08.31 on you model railway, you'll be able to clearly see what you are doing.
The windows are glazed with polycarbonate, very clear with good light transmission, this is an unbreakable material that is very resistant to yellowing and becoming brittle.
Access is easy into the spacious interior that has a tough pressure treated floor, through double doors that are braced with double 'Z' framing. To increase security if you have valuable items inside, the hinges are hidden and there is a hasp & staple latch.
The softwood cladding is shiplap in style, this creates an attractive appearance that is also very weatherproof. As is the roof that is sheet material covered in green mineral felt.
All the timber is responsibly sourced and dip treated for longevity, in fact there's a 10 year guarantee against rot and decay. Although this is an imposing structure, self-assembly is quite straightforward following full instructions that are included.
Shiplap 8x12 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with two doors and six windows
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 8x12 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2135mm)
- External Width: 8ft (2458mm)
- External Depth: 12ft 2ins (3718mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2135mm)
- Internal Width: 8ft (2458mm)
- Internal Depth: 12ft (3640mm)
- Base Width: 8ft (2458mm)
- Base Depth: 12ft (3640mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 7ins (1702mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2135mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 8ins (1116mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 8ins (1116mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question