There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8ft x 10ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA810DDHD EAN: 5013053152034
With excellent access though wide double doors, this is an impressive 8ft x 10ft Overlap Apex Shed that has all the great qualities we expect from market leaders Forest.
Moving about and working inside is very easy with light flooding in from four windows that are fitted with unbreakable polycarbonate. This glazing has very good light transmission, will not become brittle and resists discolouring.
The interior, that has a sturdy OSB floor, is kept dry by a sheet material roof that is covered by black sand felt, the square cut overlap timber is also excellent at deflecting rain. A mixture of FSC softwood is used for the cladding, it is naturally flexible and is dip treated.
With a 10 year guarantee, the shed should be a wonderful addition to your garden for many years without suffering decay or rot if it is periodically re-treated and is kept off the ground.
Forest realise that valuable property is liable to be kept in the shed, that's why they take security very seriously. 'Z' frames strengthen the doors and they also have hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. The four windows are are located using security screws.
The shed is self-assembly and you will enjoy putting the finally fitting the smooth planed finial and barge boards. Full instructions will be sufficient even if you have few DIY skills.
Overlap 8x10 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Complete with 2 doors and 4 windows
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 8x10 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2128mm)
- External Width: 8ft 6ins (2594mm)
- External Depth: 10ft 2ins (3104mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2128mm)
- Internal Width: 8ft (2461mm)
- Internal Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Base Width: 8ft (2461mm)
- Base Depth: 10ft (3050mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 9ins (1753mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2128mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 8ins (1116mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 8ins (1116mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question