There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 7ft x 5ft Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SDP75HD EAN: 5013053152553
Tongue and groove interlocking boards are weatherproof and made up from mixed FSC softwoods. A dry interior is also guaranteed by the green mineral felt roof covering. The timber has been dip treated and has a 10 year rot resistant guarantee.
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions included
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2035mm)
- External Width: 6ft 10ins (2094mm)
- External Depth: 5ft (1533mm)
- Internal Height: 5ft 10ins (1776mm)
- Internal Width: 6ft 8ins (2038mm)
- Internal Depth: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Base Width: 6ft 8ins (2038mm)
- Base Depth: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 10ins (1776mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 8ins (2035mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (673mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (673mm) x 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (2)
Can the 7x5 pent be assembled with the door on the right?We Replied:
Dear Moira Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the door can only go on the left side as shown. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaFriday 25th, March, 2016
What are the base and roof made from? Also what thickness is the shiplap?We Replied:
Dear Haydon Thank you for your question. The base is made from timber boards and the roof is made from green mineral felt that is weatherproof and durable. The dimensions are: Cladding: 12mm Roof: 8mm Floor: 12mm. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenThursday 04th, May, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question