There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 7ft x 5ft Overlap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODP75HD EAN: 5013053151815
This 7 x 5 Pent Shed is filled with light and very practical. It's a popular choice among our customers who need to store a wide variety of garden and household items in a dry, pleasant environment.
Overlap square cut cladding is constructed from FSC mixed softwood that has an attractive appearance and is very durable. The timber has been dip treated, with a ten-year guarantee if the shed is off the ground and preservative is regularly applied.
Polycarbonate glazing is a great choice since it will not yellow or become brittle, this unbreakable material is fitted using security screws. Forest take security very seriously, that's why the door has hidden hinges and is strengthened with a 'Z' frame. It is also fitted with a hasp & staple lock.
The interior is kept dry by a sheet material roof that is covered with black sand felt. A floor comes as standard and is made up of oriented strand board which is long lasting and reliably robust. All in all, a strong, safe place that will enhance any garden.
Overlap 7x5 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing sheet OSB (oriented strand board) material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with 1 door and 2 windows
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only required periodic re-treatment
Overlap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2027mm)
- External Width: 6ft 10ins (2094mm)
- External Depth: 5ft (1533mm)
- Internal Height: 5ft 10ins (1769mm)
- Internal Width: 6ft 8ins (2038mm)
- Internal Depth: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Base Width: 6ft 9ins (2070mm)
- Base Depth: 4ft 9ins (1440mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 10ins (1778mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 8ins (2027mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (673mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (673mm) x 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers (2)
How long does it take from order to delivery please?We Replied:
Dear Moira Thank you for your question. At this moment in time, deliveries within Mainland UK are roughly around a week and a half (7 working days). Once your order has been despatched, you will be contacted by the delivery company in order to book in a convenient date for when the delivery company is next available within your area. I hope that this information helps. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards AndySaturday 30th, July, 2016
Can the door be located on the right?We Replied:
Dear Phillip Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the panels are precut so the position of the door and windows are fixed as per the image. The door however can be hinged on the left or right hand side. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenMonday 25th, September, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question