There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
6 x 8 Overlap Pressure Treated Apex Shed with Double Doors
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA68DDHD EAN: 5013053151419
6ft x 8ft is a very useful size for a shed, especially when there are double doors to make access, even with large items, exceptionally easy.
Lawn mowers, wheelbarrows and other hefty equipment can be safely stored in its confines. And this is also a shed that needn't just be for storage, there's plenty of light-filled space inside to cater for a workshop or hobby room.
The shed's attractive appearance will enhance your garden. Overlap timber is a mixture of softwoods that merge naturally with their surroundings. From a sustainable source, the timber has been pressure treated to resist rot and decay, it is guaranteed for 15 years even if you don't use preservative.
Everything inside the shed will be protected by excellent cladding and the sheet material roof with black sand felt. The floor is pressure treated board, hard wearing and very durable as is the whole of the building.
Polycarbonate glazing transmits an excellent amount of light, not yellowing or becoming brittle. Security screws are used to fit the two windows and the polycarbonate is unbreakable.
Security is very much to the fore when considering the doors that are 'Z' braced for strength. They have a hasp & staple latch and the hinges are hidden.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with two doors and two windows
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- External Width: 6ft 3ins (1905mm)
- External Depth: 8ft (2401mm)
- Internal Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 10ins (1878mm)
- Internal Depth: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 10ins (1787mm)
- Base Depth: 7ft 8ins (2330mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 4ins (1626mm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft (2139mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 3ft 8ins (1116mm)
- Door Size: 3ft 8ins (1116mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (2)
The pictures show the window panel fitted on the LH side when facing the door from the outside. Is it possible to fit it on the RH side as the LH side would be against a fence in my location?We Replied:
Dear Stephen Thank you for your question. Yes, the window panel can go on either the left hand side or the right hand side. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaMonday 14th, March, 2016
Can I order this shed without any windows?We Replied:
Dear Matthew Thank you for your question. Unfortunately not, however if you follow this link all these sheds are customisable: www.gardensite.co.uk/garden-sheds/halls-premium-garden-sheds/ and these sheds are designed with security in mind: /garden-sheds/halls-security-apex-sheds/ Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Zach NicholsonFriday 15th, April, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£309.99 inc. VATIn Stock