There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
8 x 6 Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODR86HD EAN: 5013053151969
Packed with useful practical features, this 8ft wide by 6ft deep shed has a traditional apex roof but with a twist in its design as the door is located on the longer side. This innovation isn't surprising as the shed is from Forest, the well known British company famous for their garden buildings.
Overlap timber, a mixture of softwood from sustainable sources that has been dip treated, is used for cladding. This FSC wood is guaranteed for ten years if, as it should be, the shed is isolated from the ground and is periodically treated with preservative.
Weatherproof, the shed has an attractive square cut appearance that effectively repels rain. The sheet material roof is protected by black sand felt, so the interior and all contents are kept perfectly dry. Flooring is installed as standard, made from highly durable oriented strand material.
Once inside you'll notice that the two windows, that are fitted with security screws, let in lots of light. The glazing is unbreakable polycarbonate, that doesn't discolour or become brittle. Other security measures include hidden hinges on the sturdy door that is reinforced by Z framing and a hasp & staple lock.
If you require a dry and secure spacious storage space for many different items, both garden and household, this would appear to be the ideal choice.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Complete with a window and a single door
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- External Width: 6ft 3ins (190.5cm) inc. overhang
- External Depth: 7ft 10.8ins (241cm) inc. overhang
- Internal Width: 7ft 7.7ins (233cm) approx
- Internal Depth: 5ft 10.5ins (179cm) approx
- Base Width: 7ft 8ins (233cm)
- Base Depth: 5ft 10ins (179cm)
- Ridge Height: 7ft 9ins (236.5cm)
- Eaves Height: 5ft 10.5ins (179cm)
- Door Opening Width: 65.3cm
- Door Opening Height: 164cm
- Door Width: 66.5cm
- Construction Material: 8mm Overlap
- Framing: 28 x 28mm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question