There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
6 x 8 Overlap Dip Treated Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A marvellously roomy 6ft x 8ft Apex Shed, in which you will be able to store large and small gardening and household items with ease. They will all benefit from a dry interior that is very secure.
You will appreciate the sturdy door that has been strengthened by 'Z' framing and has hidden hinges, it is secured with a hasp & staple. If preferred, no windows are fitted to conceal any contents from view.
When windows are optioned, they will be glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that resists discolouration and will not become brittle. Security screws are used to locate the glazing.
With a traditional apex roof, finial and barge boards, this is an attractive shed that is clad with a mixture of European softwood. The square cut overlap timber adds to the weatherproof nature of the shed and the wood is dip treated to ensure a long life.
If the shed is lifted off the ground and is preservative is regularly applied, it is guaranteed for ten years against fungal decay and rot.
The roof is made from sheet material and covered with black sand felt. A floor is already fitted, made from oriented strand board, so the shed is ideally suited for any item, electrical or mechanical, that needs to be kept dry and secure.
This model is available with or without an optional two windows. Please select your model below.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double Z framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with 1 door and the option of additional 2 windows
- Easy self-assembly with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay, for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 10ins (2084mm)
- External Width: 6ft 1in (1861mm)
- External Depth: 7ft 11ins (2405mm)
- Internal Height: 6ft 10ins (2055mm)
- Internal Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Internal Depth: 7ft 9ins (2363mm)
- Base Depth: 7ft 9ins (2363mm)
- Base Width: 5ft 9ins (1755mm)
- Height to Eaves: 4ft 10ins (1473mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 10ins (2055mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 3ins (693mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 3ins (693mm) x 5ft 5ins (1640mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Please Choose Your Shed Option
Option 2 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 3 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£239.99 inc. VATIn Stock