There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 4ft x 6ft Overlap Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OPA46HD EAN: 5013053152119
This is the glazed version of the best selling 4 x 6 Apex Shed. Just the right size to fit into all but the most compact gardens, it will prove to be a safe and practical storage space for many years.
The shed is large enough to store a large variety of items both domestic and from the garden. It also has an attractive appearance with square cut softwood cladding in the overlap style.
The timber has been pressure treated against rot and is guaranteed for 15 years. There's no need to re-treat it, saving you lots of time and money.
Once through the door that's braced for strength, you'll see that the single window lets through plenty of light into the interior. It is glazed with high quality polycarbonate that will not yellow or become brittle.
Hidden hinges on the door and security screws fixing the windows are a boon to the security minded and the door also has a hasp & staple latch.
The floor is solid board and again pressure treated, and above you is a sand felted waterproof sheet roof. All the shed's contents will therefore be both secure and dry.
We also offer an unglazed version of this shed: 6 x 4 Apex Shed Without Window.
Overlap 4x6 Apex Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Complete with one door and a window
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to re-treat; cost-effective and time-saving
- Overall Height: 211cm (6ft 11ins)
- Height to Eaves: 163cm (5ft 4ins)
- Overall Width: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- Overall Depth: 183cm (6ft)
- Base Width: 117cm (3ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 176cm (5ft 9ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 65cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 133kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 23cm x 173cm x 170cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question