The quality of materials that are used in the 16ft x 8ft Heavy Duty Apex Shed set it apart from many of its competitors. Coach bolts are employed with galvanised nails rather than staples and pins, and Scandinavian FSC timber replaces chipboard.
50mm x 50mm smooth planed framing gives strength to the structure and this is added to by shiplap interlocking cladding that also creates a highly attractive appearance.
Georgian style windows with horticultural glass, one of which opens, are a pleasing and practical feature that light up the interior, so that it's a pleasant working environment.
Above you, the roof has good quality heavy duty mineral felt fitted as standard. To make access easier, the sturdily braced and ledged single door may be upgraded to optional double doors, it has a rim lock and zinc hinges.
Heavy Duty Apex Shed Features:
- Glazed with 3mm horticultural glass
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
- Shiplap cladding
- Joinery windows
- Zinc coated hinges, rim lock and door knob
- Base coat treated with high quality oil based medium oak wood preservative, with antifungal treatment
- Traditional coach bolt assembly (no pins or staples)
- Galvanised nails
- No OSB and no chipboard
- Building is entirely made from high quality Scandinavian FSC timber
- High quality heavy duty roofing felt
- All framing corners are rounded off
16ft x 8ft Heavy Duty Shed Dimensions:
- Nominal size: 16ft deep x 8ft wide (4.88m x 2.44m)
- Framing: 50mm x 50mm (2ins x 2ins)
- Eaves height: 1895mm (6ft 3ins)
- Ridge height: 2490mm (8ft 2ins)
- Georgian windows: 610mm x 457mm (2ft 0ins x 1ft 6ins)
- Door: 1880mm x 914mm (6ft 2ins x 3ft 0ins)
- Floor Cladding: 12mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
Please note: Photo shows double doors which is an optional extra.