Scraping ice off your car windscreen, repairing your motorbike or undertaking messy DIY projects on the lounge carpet can be fond memories if you invest in a 16ft x 12ft Timber Garage.
Adding value to your house, the garage will also be of great practical use, and you'll be delighted how little disruption is caused by its construction. What you'll gain is a spacious and secure structure clad in handsome timber, with excellent design specifications and second to none build quality.
Go through the ledged and braced double doors with zinc hinges and you'll discover how much room the garage really has, and its sturdiness. Durable heavy duty felt covers the roof to ensure its waterproof qualities, while 50mm x 50mm framing provides all round strength.
Light fills the interior from three glazed side windows, one of which opens while the other two are fixed. Thoughtfully, a side door has been included, so there's another useful entry point if you do not want to continually use the double doors.
Moving around the garage isn't a problem since both the ridge and eaves are high, so you will never complain about lack of headroom. If you have any particular requirements, the versatile design can be adjusted to address them, another piece of evidence to prove its highly practical nature.
Timber Garage Features:
- Double doors
- Ledged and braced side door
- Rim lock & door knob
- Heavy duty zinc hinges
- Roof truss
- Heavy duty roof felt
- Three windows
- No floor
- Tongue & Groove wall and floor cladding
- Dip treated
- All framing corners are rounded off
16ft x 12ft Timber Garage Dimensions:
- Nominal size: 16ft deep x 12ft wide (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Framing: 50mm x 50mm (2ins x 2ins)
- Eaves height: 1895mm (6ft 3ins)
- Ridge height: 2595mm (8ft 6ins)
- Fixed Windows: 610mm x 457mm (2ft 0ins x 1ft 6ins)
- Opening Window: 552mm x 400mm (1ft 10ins x 1ft 4ins)
- Double doors: 1880mm x 2135mm (6ft 2ins x 7ft 0ins)
- Side door: 1775mm x 762mm (5ft 10ins x 2ft 6ins)
- Floor Cladding: 12mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
Instructions for Base Preparation and Condensation Prevention for Larger Sheds and Garages