This Decibel Noise Reduction Acoustic Fence Panel from Forest is a contemporary garden fence panel whose innovative design has been proved to make your garden a quieter place.
Each panel makes use of a 45mm thick rebated frame in which 17mm thick, triangulated boards are combined together in an interlocking tongue and groove manner, ensuring there are no gaps for noise to pass through.
By means of reflection, diffusion and absorption, the triangular boards help to reduce noise by up to 30dB letting you enjoy your garden in a more peaceful, calmer way, especially useful if you live near a busy road and wish to drain out the sounds of passing cars, or alternatively noisy neighbours or commercial buildings next door.
Pressure treated timber is used throughout each panel, with the preservative solution being forced deep into the wood's pores, offering long-lasting protection from rot and decay hence why Forest offer a 15-year anti-rot guarantee as standard.
Noise Reduction Features:
- Capable of up to 30dB Noise Decibel Reduction
- Specially Developed Triangulated Profile
- Multiple Angles Scatter Sound Waves
- Ideal for Homes Near Busy Roads
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Pressure Treated for Extra Long Life Span
- Crafted from 70% FSC Certified Timber
- 15-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Reflection: Sound Waves Easily Bounce off the Panel
- Diffusion: Sound Waves Break Up When Hitting Triangulated Surface
- Absorption: Sound Waves Dissipate within the Panel
- Height: 180cm (5ft 11ins)
- Width: 183cm (6ft)
- Depth: 4.5cm (2ins)
- 45mm Thick Rebated Frame
- 17mm Thick Tongue & Groove Boards
- Weight: 39kg per Panel
At least 70% of the timber used in these panels is responsibly sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests. This means that the forests plant new trees as and when existing trees are cut down, preserving the forest's growth for future generations.