If you have a corner of the garden that is underused, the Cranborne Summerhouse from Forest is the perfect way to utilise the space and transform the whole area.
You'll soon discover that the Cranborne is much more than a space filler. Intelligently designed, manufactured from 12mm softwood shiplap, and with a generous amount of floor area easily accessed through double doors, the structure has lots of possible uses.
If you have a hobby that has outgrown the house or an activity that requires a quiet location where you can fully concentrate, this summerhouse will fit the bill superbly. Full of light from the four large windows, when the doors are open the summerhouse will be a lovely airy environment where you may relax or work in ideal conditions.
Of course when winter's cold blast arrives the summerhouse can be heated or simply used to store garden equipment, loungers, deckchairs and the like, so proving a valuable acquisition whatever the season or time of the year.
- Construction Material: 12mm shiplap
- Glazing: Styrene
- Windows: Four fixed
- Doors: Double
- Floor construction: Sheet Material
- Roof construction: Sheet Material
- Roof covering: Black Sand Felt
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Security: Lock and Key set
- Height: 197cm (6ft 6ins)
- Eaves Height: 186cm (6ft 1ins)
- Width: 315cm (10ft 4ins)
- Depth: 241cm (7ft 11ins)
- Base Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Base Depth: 229cm (7ft 6ins)
- Door Size: 176cm (5ft 10ins) x 57cm (1ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Height: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Width: 114cm (3ft 9ins)
- Framing: 35mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Weight: 251kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 36cm x 239cm x 207cm
Forest's entire product range is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, every product carries the FSC logo, ensuring that timber comes from properly managed forests and controlled sources.
Cranborne Corner Summerhouse Assembly Instructions