Gaining inspiration from the vast Alaska pine forests, these superb Everland Alaskan Fir Christmas trees are absolutely wonderful with their snow coated effect.
At this time of the year, there's no lack of snow in Alaska and just look at the covering on this wonderful festive tree. The delightful deep green foliage is nearly hidden but you can still see the masses of realistic but soft to the touch needles.
Just add some Cluster Lights and you have a stunning effect. As with all snowy trees you can expect to lose a little of the 'snow' when you first unpack but after that very little is likely to come off. Decorated with lights and baubles it will look enchanting positioned in your lounge or porch.
We like this tree because it is very lifelike and easy to decorate and great value for money too.
Available in 6ft, or 7ft sizes. Please select the size of tree you require below.
Snowy Alaskan Fir Tree Features:
- Realistic Snow Effect Covered Branches
- Colour Coded Hook on Branch Design for Easy Setup
- Realistic Two-Tone Green Branches
- Flame Retardant Branches
- Material: PE / PVC Soft Needle Mix
- Includes Folding Metal Stand
This tree is available in the following sizes:
- Code: 688791 / Size: 180cm / 1.8m (6ft) / Number of Tips: 765 / Maximum Tree Diameter: 115cm (45ins)
- Code: 688792 / Size: 210cm / 2.1m (7ft) / Number of Tips: 1043 / Maximum Tree Diameter: 125cm (49ins)
Click here to see more Christmas Trees