There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Primo Oval XL 400 ceramic grill package is an all in one kit that lets you get cooking in record time with a range of accessories included as standard.
Crafted from 3/4 inch thick premium grade ceramic, the main grill is the perfect solution to outdoor cooking with multiple cooking options of grilling, baking, roasting or smoking. The adjustable air vent allows temperatures from between 93°C to 398°C and with the included firebox divider, you can split the cooking type inside to grill and roast separately and at differing temperatures.
Included in this all in one package, as well as the base Oval XL 400 grill you'll receive a portable stand cradle with heavy-duty caster wheels which allow you to move the grill to wherever it's needed in the garden, two foldable side shelves, heat deflector plates and racks, firebox divider, ash tool and grate lifter.
If you're looking for a ready to go charcoal grill for your garden, then the Primo Oval XL 400 all in one could be just the package to make the most of your garden with your own outdoor kitchen area.
Oval XL 400 Package Features:
- All In One Package Includes Grill, Portable Cradle Stand, Shelves & Accessories
- Grill, Bake, Roast or Smoke Delicious Food
- Primo's Patented Oval Design for Efficient Cooking
- Premium Grade Ceramic Grill for Superior Heat Retention
- Powder Coated Steel & Cast Iron Fittings
- Temperature Control from 93°C - 398°C (200°F - 750°F)
- Adjustable Bottom Vent for Ait Flow Control
- Low Maintenance & Self Cleaning
- Weather Resistant for Long Term Use Outdoors
- Fuel Type: Lumpwood Charcoal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty & 20-Year Ceramic Guarantee
- Primo Oval XL 400 Ceramic Grill
- Standard Cooking Grates
- Portable Cradle Stand with Heavy-Duty Wheels
- Two Folding Side Shelves - For Added Cooking Space
- Heat Deflector Plates & Racks - Allows Roasting, Smoking & Baking
- Firebox Divider - Splits The Cooking Zones Inside
- Ash Tool - Stir, Poke or Clean The Charcoal/Ash
- Grate Lifter - Easily Move, Add or Remove Cooking Grids
- Grill Top Width: 71cm (28ins)
- Grill Base Width: 55.8cm (22ins)
- Grill Height: 69.85cm (27.5ins)
- Grill Depth: 54.61cm (21.5ins)
- Cooking Area: 2580cm2
- Cooking Grid: 47cm x 64cm
- Grill Ceramic Thickness: 0.75ins
- Grill Weight: 90kg approx
- Total Weight: 129kg approx
- Clearance Required Behind: 30cm (12ins)
Free Delivery on Primo Grills within Mainland UK
Free Delivery applies to orders including a bbq or grill, whereby products are delivered directly from the supplier. Extra charges will apply to Scottish Highlands and Islands. In some cases, we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Free Delivery on Primo Accessories Over £100 within Mainland UK
Accessories sold on their own (without a Primo Grill) over £100.00 will include free delivery within mainland UK.
£11.99 Delivery on Primo Accessories Under £100 within Mainland UK
Accessories sold on their own (without a Primo Grill) under £100.00 are charged at £11.99 for delivery within mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call you to book a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question