The current and increasing popularity of fire pits can be attributed to various factors. They offer the visual impact of an open fire if you are entertaining outside, plus the heat, and can be used as a grill to prepare BBQ style food. And, when not in use, a fire pit can be an attractive ornamental addition to the patio and garden.
Offering so much, fire pits from such makers as La Hacienda, Napoleon and Lifestyle can be fired by charcoal, gas or logs, and offer modern or traditional styling manufactured from steel, cast iron, aluminium and other top quality materials with surface finishes ranging from contemporary black, oxidized metal to bronze.
Many are slim bowls, some with a protective mesh, others are high sided baskets perhaps with laser cut decoration while some such as the Dragon Fire Globe and Taku Firebasket represent their own marvellously innovative approach and there’s also the eye-catching La Hacienda Tripod with Hanging Grill.
Gas fuelled fire pits tend to be more substantial than their log and charcoal counterparts, especially when they are designed to keep their propane cylinder out of sight. For safety reasons, there’s a valve that cuts off the supply of gas if the flame is blown out, and when they are not being used, these gas fire pits are large enough to be converted into a table.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling Fire Pits for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)