What is a Built In BBQ?
A built-in barbecue consists of a bbq grill head that's designed to be installed into an outdoor location. Such installations range from a brick platform to a specially designed unit suitable for outdoor cooking, particularly stainless steel cabinets which offer food preparation space, room for the built in bbq grill and even kitchen appliances such as a sink or a fridge.
Creating your own outdoor kitchen is the dream of many people and a built-in barbecue will help you put your plans into action. Fitting neatly into a brick or similarly built surround, you can create a kitchen that is perfect for your garden or patio, a stage from where the enthusiastic chef or rookie barbecuer can orchestrate a delicious feast for his guests.
Both Beefeater and Napoleon design and manufacture built-in barbecues that benefit from the advanced technology and offer similar performance to their larger alternatives, including reliable immediate ignition, vaporizers to ensure everything you prepare has maximum flavour, roasting hoods and easy to clean cooking surfaces.
You’ll enjoy planning and building your ideal kitchen around one of these powerful and versatile built in-barbecues that are multi-talented in their ability to roast, grill, sear and bake. The BBQ will be the beating heart of a wonderful garden feature around which parties will naturally gather as there will be such succulent food available to enjoy.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling built-in barbecues for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)