There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Sorry this product has been discontinued. Timber Sheds
Forest 8 x 12 ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ODA812DDHD EAN: 5013053152058
This fabulous 8ft x 12ft Overlap Apex Shed can used for storage, as a workshop or a roomy structure for all types of hobbies.
With six windows there's no shortage of natural light streaming through the polycarbonate glazing. Unbreakable and not prone to discolouration, this material does not become brittle with age. The windows are fixed in place by security screws, emphasising the fact that Forest take security very seriously.
Take for example the double doors which are very sturdy from being reinforced with 'Z' framing, have hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. They make entry for you very easy, even if you are carrying large items, but miscreants will be discouraged.
Manufactured using square cut overlap timber rain water efficiently runs off the shed, and black sand felt above a sheet material room weatherproofs the structure. The mixed softwood cladding is dip treated for longevity, and there's a ten-year guarantee if it is re-treated periodically and raised off the ground.
Inside the very light and dry interior you'll find a oriented strand board floor fitted as standard, a wonderfully practical environment that has so many more uses than just storage.
Overlap 8x12 Shed Features:
- Square cut overlap mixed softwood timber board construction which allows flexibility and movement
- Hardwearing OSB (oriented strand board) sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Complete with 2 doors and 6 windows on one side of the shed
- Self-assembly is easily done with the instructions that are included
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Weatherproof black sand felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Overlap 8x12 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 221cm (7ft 3ins)
- Height to Eaves: 176cm (5ft 9ins)
- External Width: 259cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 372cm (12ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 246cm (8ft)
- Base Depth: 364cm (12ft)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 112cm (3ft 8ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 55cm (1ft 10ins)
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 367kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 44cm x 240cm x 215cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of the UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Installation of Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings is completed after successful delivery of the product, and is generally completed with 2 - 4 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question