There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Sorry this product has been discontinued. Fish Mate Range
Fish Mate 15000 Powerclenz Pond System
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 285
An outstanding combination, the impressive Powercleanz Pond System features the Fish Mate 15000 P-UV Pond Filter and a Fish Mate 9000 Pond Pump.
Suitable for ponds with a capacity of 3750-15,000 litres (750-3000 gallons), biological and mechanical filtration guarantees optimum water quality.
Both pump and filter are easy to install and mainatin, and the filter can be largely located below ground.
Pond Filter Features:
- Powerclenz control knob for automatic foam cleaning
- Includes SUPRA+ bio media
- 13w UV lamp
- Maximum flowrate: 5000 l/h (1000 g/h)
- Inlet diameter: 19/25/32mm (¾in/1in/1¼in)
- Outlet diameter: 38mm (1½in)
- Power cable length: 5m (16ft)
Pond Filter Dimensions:
- Length: 483mm (19ins)
- Width: 260mm (10½ins)
- Height: 340mm (13½ins)
Pond Pump Features:
- Anti-clog filter design
- Low running costs
- and is ran at low costs
- Pondlife friendly slots with solid-handling capability to 6mm (¼in).
- Handle for easy placement/retrieval
- Adjustable Flow control
- Single control knob
- Ceramic bearing
- Maximum flowrate: 8900 l/h (1960 g/h)
- Maximum head: 4m (13ft 2ins)
- Outlet diameters: 19/25/32mm (¾in/1"/1¼in)
- Power consumption: 95w
- Power cable length: 10m (33ft)
Pond Pump Dimensions:
- Length: 250mm (9¾ins)
- Width: 175mm (6¾ins)
- Height: 135mm (5¼ins)
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question